Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dubai is where it's at!

http://www.oddee.com/item_88597.aspx

Dubai is incredible. Apparently it's like the new world mecca. All the richests of the rich gather to live there free from worries about laws in America, taxes, and legal woes. Dubai does not appear to honor any other countries laws. It's a haven for all the scoundrels in the world that have made obscene amounts of money and now want to live the good life. So companies like Cheney's Haliburton have fled our shores along with many other questionable companies to seek refuge there.

The most important question in my mind... Why the fuck am I not filthy rich and living the good life in Dubai? For that matter why am I so damn poor I can't even buy a decent server and have a bit more spare time on my hands? Damn, living in America sucks.

No comments: