Monday, November 12, 2007

24 hour fitness problems

Conflicts Regarding Use: Please don't linger on the equipment because other members may want to use it. No member should monopolize the equipment or weights. If there is a sign-up list for the use of the equipment and a maximum time limit on its use, 24 Hour Fitness expects all the members to follow the Rules. In short, observe gym etiquette. If there is a conflict over use, let 24 Hour Fitness Management resolve it.


Normally I work out early in the morning when there is no conflict with machines. However today I was feeling wimpy and told myself I'd get my upper body in the evening. So today I went in to do a little upper body. The place was packed. And full of little whiner military kids. One of which was watching tv while leaning against the weight machine I wanted to use. I went up to him, got his attention, and told him I wanted to use the machine. I noticed he was wearing those t-shirts that are slashed down the sides to show definition and had big arms. He said he was in the middle of his reps. Well he hadn't moved in 3 minutes while I had been on the other machines. I asked him kindly to move again but then the identical machine that was getting use opened up and they offered it to me. So I used it.

I have no idea what's wrong with kids but they are so fucking stupid they need to be put off on their own island. Or perhaps sent to Iraq. If they survive that then maybe they'll get a SUV and hopefully drive it around a turn too quickly and remove themselves from the human race. Idiots.

It's not really just him. It's the human race. You get kids like him who have definition and muscles until their early 30s if they are lucky before they lose it. And the women until their late 20s before they lose it. And they aren't that strong even in their prime. Then they lose it and all you want to do is throw up when you look at them. It's a rare human who maintains their body their entire life. Some of us do though. Some better than others.

No comments: